Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quickie # 12 - Intervention

Northwood has a lot of shopping carts plaguing the area. Almost everywhere you go you can spot a shopping cart from Krogers. I walk down the stairs only to bump into one of these annoying carts, but then I look around and think about it, I think about how most of these students lack a car to shop for food, because a good majority of the student body in Northwood are international or transfer students, so they have to deal with walking down the street and haul their bags back up here because they lack a car, so they resort to using the shopping carts Krogers has. It seems to be a problem for the store itself because of having to go through the trouble of getting new carts and maintain what they have leftover for the customers that need the carts inside the store. I've always thought that there should a bus that leaves the area every few hours that lets the residents shop and safely get home with their groceries during harsh weather or late at night. It would also double as a bus for residents that were interested in purchasing their groceries.


I'm driving the bus, hauling carts! Nobody at 4 wants to shop it seems. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment